The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

Peter McLoughlin's book on the Muslim grooming gangs, Easy Meat: Inside the British Grooming Gang Scandal, has now been updated to include new material bringing it up to 2016.

It can be bought in paperback and ebook from Amazon. McLoughlin is maintaining a website of material supplementary to the Easy Meat book - http://www.pmclauth.com/ .

The link to his website points to a page showing you what the additional material in the book covers. There is also a very useful interactive, searchable table on McLoughlin's website.

You can search and sort this table using names, towns, dates to see this grooming gang scandal from different angles.

A book review of:  “Easy Meat” -- Multiculturalism, Islam and Child Sex Slavery  By Kinana

Do you doubt that Muslims are disproportionately involved in the grooming of non-Muslim girls?

Do you doubt that the media have largely covered up these crimes for the last 20 years?

Do you doubt that the law enforcement agencies are afraid of being called racist?

Do you doubt that government agencies set up to defend children have failed to do their job?

Do you doubt that the EDL, initially, was the source of the only public outcry against these crimes?

Do you doubt that child protection and law enforcement agencies have really learned the lessons of their failures?

Do you doubt that the Leftist forces in this country (UK) have preferred political alliances over child protection?

Do you doubt that Islam, per se, gives a green light for these crimes?

Do you doubt that Muslim communities are constrained from reporting them?

If you have none of the above doubts but not sure how to get the full picture or need help to even articulate your suspicions you need to read this book.

This book is sober and dark. It is a peek into hell but it cannot be faulted for being anything but a presentation of what actually was and is.  It is not an angry analysis or prediction of doom; though there is much to be angry about and we can all recognise where our society is headed unless something drastic is done.  Our enemies may try to analyse this book into irrelevance but they will not have any facts to do so, only a flight of fancy rhetoric. 

This is from the Publisher’s press release:

----

The report examines in detail:

• What these gangs do
  • The chronology of the problem
  • Institutional failure and the abuse of the narrative of racism
  • The Islamic cultural background
  • The scale of the problem

It establishes that 20 years ago child-care professionals dealing with the victims made recommendations which could have protected the schoolgirl victims, but these steps have never been implemented.

The report is definitive – there is no analysis of this problem of this quality anywhere.

It goes into substantial detail, but anyone interested in the subject will find their time well invested.

We are very grateful to Peter McLoughlin for the hundreds of hours he has devoted to this work. His selfless dedication is reflected in the quality of the research and writing.

Kind regards, 

----

The Law and Freedom Foundation and Peter McLoughlin deserve our heartfelt thanks.

Kinana

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-...

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/2014/03/04/comprehensive-report-...

see also:
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/easy-meat/

Tags: Kinana

Views: 1274

Replies to This Discussion

There is now a print version of McLoughlin's book published by New English Review.

I think Kinana said he prefers to read by Kindle. I understand that too is available.

It says on Amazon that the paperback is not available until 1st of March, but I got mine yesterday. I'm sure the rest of you who are waiting for a copy will get yours soon.

There is a website to accompany the book: http://www.pmclauth.com.

It contains a few interesting articles which aren't in the book, and one which shows what's new in the book The searchable table of grooming gang convictions is a real boon.  There's 200 convictions listed to date. I think it might be useful if there was a column for "county" in there, as that would be another way to slice and dice the data.  My guess is that by the end of the year, it will be close to 300 convictions.

If you read the thread about Tommy Robinson getting suspended from Twitter, you will see that Maajid Nawaz summarises exactly what Peter McLoughlin argues in Easy Meat.

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/968906919565029377

Has anyone ever seen Maajid Nawaz or any of his acolytes at Quilliam ever mention Easy Meat

I guess McLoughlin just has to take satisfaction from the fact that he was able to induce a Muslim organisation to produce a rip-off of Easy Meat.  I wonder if Quilliam will produce a rip-off of Mohammed's Koran?

The full monty as far as this proverb is concerned was given by Charles Caleb Colton, in Lacon: or, Many things in few words, 1820:

• Imitation is the sincerest of flattery

Colton was expressing the same idea as Budgell, in that, to imitate is to flatter without necessarily being aware one is flattering. As such, that 'artless' appreciation has to be 'sincere'.

I see that McLoughlin has updated the table of statistics, adding a new column (going back to Jan 1st 2015), showing which trials received no reporting (other than summary reporting on the day when the jury returned their deliberation on the evidence). See the column on the far right.

http://pmclauth.com/grooming-gang-statistics/gangs-jailed

This information means that in 85% of the trials in the past four years, the judiciary/media have worked together to keep the details of the gangs' methods, their violence, the scale of the pimping out of the public eye (in one of the cases that was reported in those four years, a 13yo girl was raped by more than sixty men, but only six were convicted - that's the kind of thing that summary reporting conceals). 

And we can see why the state comes down with such disproportionate force on Tommy Robinson, because he's not playing the game that the rest of the complicit media are only too happy to play.  It explains also why when he was imprisoned for 13 months for contempt, that the media and legal experts made programme after programme saying that Tommy's incarceration was legally flawless.  It seems obvious that in most of those cases where there was no reporting that this was not because the judge had laid down reporting restrictions.  The media have agreed among themselves for political ends that they will not report on these trials.  Tommy not abiding by their mafia code risked exposing that they had collectively agreed to a wall of silence, to ensure the public could not understand the scale and violence of the rape industry.

These are effectively show trials.  They are there so that statistically the state can say the gangs were prosecuted, but prosecuted in such a way that potential victims will not know of the trials and neither will other rape gangs.  Justice is done, but justice is not seen to be done.

I remember McLoughlin said that it was his observation in 2015 that this was the way in which the state was continuing to cover-up the grooming scandal that led him to do the second edition of Easy Meat, so that history would know the tactics of the state were identified and predicted as far back as 2015.

Tommy Robinson

17 hrs · 

The BBC newsnight said last week that I was jumping on the band wagon of grooming cases in the last two years. We were publicly calling Muslim grooming gangs since the start of the English Defence League in 2009! I mentioned it in an interview with Jeremy Paxman in 2011. If you have watched my Oxford Union speech, I hand out an article in that speech from my local paper printed in 2004. It was a front-page article. I was 21 at the time and had organised a demo against what I called the Luton Taliban. I handed out leaflets which the newspaper printed, explaining the Islamic extremism problems in our town and the Muslim gangs that were selling heroin and pimping out and trafficking girls. 
Someone also just sent me this clip from an EDL demo back in 2010, a year before the grooming gangs were apparently 'exposed' by the Sunday Times. Andrew Norfolk is on record saying he felt he had to publish the story because the issue was being 'exploited' by the far right. What he meant was that well meaning working class people were publicly calling out what they could see was being ignored by the authorities. Interesting end of the speech and crowd reaction for an organisation that was called Nazi, far-right and racist by the main stream media. #Fakenews
Sorry about the colourful language, far too many swear words in my younger days!

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/vb.381971441938916...

Maybe the sub-title of Easy Meat should be:

"How the State's organisations covered up mass child rape, in order to protect Muslims from criticism"

This is something McLoughlin picked up on: why is it that countries like Holland are so quiet about grooming gangs?  He also pointed out that it was inevitable that the grooming gangs would move on to using technologies like Facebook.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/massive-increase-of-groomed-dutch...

In 2011, 90% of those convicted for grooming gang crimes were Muslim.

In 2018, following a further 300 convictions, 90% of those convicted are Muslim.

What does The despicable Guardian do?  Reverts to what the fascist Left were doing in 2004 to 2010. Denying these gangs exist.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/11/84-per-cent-o...

Notice that the comments are censored, and hidden, but even then by far the most up-voted comments are those that refute the lies of The Guardian.

God how I hate Leftists.

RSS

Page Monitor

Just fill in the box below on any 4F page to be notified when it changes.

Privacy & Unsubscribe respected

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed - except where that changes the political demography (this is electoral fraud)
4. SP Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years).

An additional Freedom from Religion is deducible if the law is applied equally to everyone:

• Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2021   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service