Symbol of the butterfly
Butterflies are dreamy, happy and gracious. Flying butterflies are considered as a symbol of freedom. Spiritualy the butterfly is considered as an immortal soul and a brief life. Also the butterfly stands for the 3 stages of life; life, death and resurrection. The butterfly is easy to recognize as kind and pleasant. They've got eyes in their backs, so they can see what's behind them, they move unpredictable and their antennae to protect and survive amongst other animals, while they're constantly looking for nectar to stay alive and healthy. A butterfly is a beautiful appearance in nature, but at the same time she's very vulnerable. If one of her wings is damaged, her chance of surviving decreases. The strong side is than more likely to trust, but the weak side's exposed more than ever.The butterfly reminds us to be honest towards ourselves, canalize to our harmony and divide our strength and powers.
What are loverboys?
It's so easy to like.. a boy who knows what you want.
Free attention, love, protection and drugs, the boy takes you into a world where you don't need parents or friends. Together you're a future, a future where only the two of you are important.
But then it all changes, he's got depts and askes for your help. At that moment, you've got a very strong connection, so you really want to help him, but you're also running out of money and tools to support him. Then he's got the big solution.. forced prostitution, weapontrade, drugstrade, any trade whatsoever. He or his friends will protect you and you're willing to do everything, because at that point, you're frightened. He's changed.. the sweet boy is gone, now it's a hard guy and there's no way out. You don't speak to your parents anymore and your friends.. well.. you pushed them away for your boy a long time ago. You're looking for a way out, but he's always three steps ahead of you.
He's blackmailing you with webcam videos and pictures, which include you, having sex with him or other men. When blackmailing isn't working anymore, he starts to threaten, torture and even rape you.
At this point you're a loverboyvictim and you have to work for him. The only use you have is making money. When you don't make enough money, you'll be beaten up, or worse. Also you may be usefull as a lovergirl, this means you have to get other girls in the loverboyworld.
You're feeling guilty, lonely and maybe you don't see a way out. You think you're the only person on the world and other people don't see you anymore, there's only your loverboy. At this point, we're here to listen, talk with you, get information and when you're ready for it, offer you safety.
Don't fight on your own, let us fight with you!!
Signals of a loverboy victim.
It's very hard to recognize a victim, they lie and cover very well. They also wear a mask, it's a way to hide their true feelings and emotions. It's also a way to protect theirselves and their loved ones (family, friends etc.), another way to protect other people is to push them away from her and fight with them.
Signals to recognize a victim:
- A sudden obsession with sexs and deviant standards.
- A sudden interest for particular boys or older boys/men, lots of new contacts
- Extra social behaviour ( they don't want you to find out).
- Fight with the people who she loves the most (family, friends etc.).
- Problems at home.
- Changes emotions very quickly, doesn't see how situations can change.
- Tired and loses weight (has to work at night)
- Wears different clothes and make up, often very clean and challenging.
- Psychosomatic complaints.
- Low self asteam, no realistic self image.
- Easy to influence, can't or don't dare to indicate borders.
- Gets calls all the time.
- Sometimes have multiple cellphones, takes them with her all the time(even in the shower and to bed).
- Taken from en to school by someone with a car or motorbike.
- Starts smoking, or smoke more.
- Drink, smoke weed or other drugs, doesn't eat well.
- Lot's of money or expensive things(via loverboy or lovergirl)
- Going out in extreem ways(most of the time it's her work place).
- Hangs out a lot, there are friends that fill up the emptyspot at home.
- Extremely happy (cover up what's really going on).
- Withdraw a lot, sudden crying fits, rage (agression).
- Exaggerated stories, acting tough, seeks attention that way.
- Behaves different at other places (different worlds)
- Irregular schoolvisits, got other things to do, too tired etc.
- Avoid subjects like prostitution.
- Seems like having no identity.