The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

I've been protesting/challenging the gay hatred on some counter-jihad sites for years.  But it carries on regardless.  So clearly, the people who run these sites don't care to restrain/censor this manifestation of Nazism (they block postings by jew-haters/anti-jewish conspiracy theories).

So there's nothing to do but to start to document the frequency of these incidents which promote hatred of gay people.  I've seen several cases of people in the counter-jihad movement saying "the islamisation of the west is the fault of gays".  Never mind that the vast majority of gay people in the west recognise that islam is fundamentally anti-gay, and that ALL the evidence points to gays being the group who muslims hate most (more than jews).

I'll post the links, and people who are interested can visit the page and search for the word "gay".  Perhaps after 100 or so of these links mount up, others in the counter-jihad movement will begin to recognise just how many Nazis there are following such sites.

Those who think that such counter-jihad sites do not have a crypto-Nazi agenda can explain why it is that they would block such posts if they were about some supposed jewish conspiracy, but not when it is about a supposed gay conspiracy.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/02/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-2112014/...

If it wasn't for jews/Leftists having done such a good job of making the world aware of the Nazi persecution of jews, I see no reason to think that the counter-jihad movement wouldn't be pinning the islamisation of the west on jews as well as gays.  But the people who are so ready to keep promoting the persecution of gays know that they would be easily cast in the role of Nazi if they were to do the same with jews, so that acts as a brake on them publishing stories which invoke anti-jewish conspiracy theories as the explanation for the islamisation of the west.

That gays were hated and persecuted by Nazis seems to be generally forgotten.  And these defenders of western civilisation who criticise islam are perfectly ready to blame/persecute gays too. The question they should be asking themselves is: "what has this story got to do with stopping islam?"  And if it hasn't got anything to do with it, then they should ask themselves why they are publishing it.

Views: 412

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a commenter at GoV again slipping in an article portraying gay people in a negative light.  The story has no relationship to the CJM at all.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/03/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-3182014/...

Here's another of the closet Nazis.  Promoting an "anti-bullying" law as a "pro-gay" law.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/03/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-3182014/...

More gay-hating neo-Nazi comments submitted (& propagated) by Gates of Vienna.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/04/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-452014/#...

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/04/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-452014/#...

Interesting to see that it is someone with the initials JD who almost always submits these things to GoV.  

Fjordman indulging in some gay-baiting.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/04/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-462014/#...

The story has nothing to do with islam, yet it pops up in Gates of Vienna's newsfeed.

I see that JD has submitted another 3 anti-gay links to the GoV news feed.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/04/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-472014

Someone submitted this link to Daniel Greenfield. Just look at the homophobic abuse in the comments there (gays being compared to Nazis, when there's not one example of gay people going and smashing up a church, or taking straight people and killing them).

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/the-left-isnt-pro-gay-...

Never mind that I actually agree with most of what Greenfield says (and I've been several years ahead of him in documenting the Left's lack of principle).

I notice that the jew Daniel Greenfield comments on his commenters, but doesn't take issue with any of the vile anti-gay comments.   I think I should stop protesting when people compare jews to Nazis, since Greenfield sees no reason to protest when his fans compare people like me to Nazis.

I think I've had it with these "right wingers".  Here's another one who goes on about "the gay mafia", when he'd be outraged if someone talked about "the jewish mafia".

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/05/tv-host-bill-maher-firefox-ceo...

GOV seems to have gone a bit mental.  What on earth is this doing there?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26921734

We have a Social Room and Humour Room, but this is slap bang in the middle of the news feed, with a load of other crap.  Don't they have any sense of the seriousness of the struggle we are in?  Don't they have any concept of focus, of prioritising, of conserving the readers' energy and time?

Joe,  Daniel makes only two comments there, that I can find:

I interpret this to mean that he restricted himself to comments on technicalities and didn't comment either way on political comments.  Or maybe didn't have time.  Or maybe just got sick of talking endlessly about political matters.  Again, I would guess that to be because once you start that, its a never ending pit of time; as we have found to our cost here on 4F.  And if he were to start censoring comments, I think its a case of "be careful what you wish for". 

Now I'll make a 3rd outrageous guess.  Perhaps he thinks that its the responsibility of the Gay community (or Christians or Apostates) to counter-attack the comments that attack them?  And if they can't be bothered to do that, then really, why should you, if not part of that group, want to do their fighting for them?  Again, that's a loop we've all been thru here on 4F, with the failure of Western Christians to defend the Christians in Africa, for example.

If we are going to start shooting our own troops, we'd better be sure they've turned against us, first.

Joe said:

...  http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/the-left-isnt-pro-gay-...

Never mind that I actually agree with most of what Greenfield says (and I've been several years ahead of him in documenting the Left's lack of principle).

I notice that the jew Daniel Greenfield comments on his commenters, but doesn't take issue with any of the vile anti-gay comments.   I think I should stop protesting when people compare jews to Nazis, since Greenfield sees no reason to protest when his fans compare people like me to Nazis.

I think that if one posts something which prompts people to start talking about "the gay mafia", "the zionist conspiracy", "israeli nazism", and no-one else is taking those comments are the norm in response, and no-one else is taking those comments to task -- then one has the responsibility as the instigator to take them to task. 

In my book, prompting such an outflow of hatred towards a minority is reprehensible.  

My point in this whole thread is to show that among the CJM, they will police accusations of "zionnazis", etc. but will not do the same to contributors to their sites choosing to attack/denigrate gay people.   Right wing/religious jews don't seem to even want to acknowledge that there were gay people in the concentration camps of the Nazis and the Communists.

Greenfield would not have posted something that prompted the jew-haters to come out of the woodwork; same with Tundra Tabloids, Gates of Vienna, Vlad Tepes.  But these sites generally see gay people as a good target for a bit of baiting/hatred.

Alan Lake said:

Now I'll make a 3rd outrageous guess.  Perhaps he thinks that its the responsibility of the Gay community (or Christians or Apostates) to counter-attack the comments that attack them?  And if they can't be bothered to do that, then really, why should you, if not part of that group, want to do their fighting for them?  Again, that's a loop we've all been thru here on 4F, with the failure of Western Christians to defend the Christians in Africa, for example.

I agree that the Policing on GOV is not balanced or fair (for the avoidance of doubt: they seem to have an anti-Gay agenda).

I reserve judgement on Daniel Greenfield.

"the islamisation of the west is the fault of gays" - that has a familiar ring to it. I'm sure I've heard it about another group.

At one point Melanie Phillips made that argument.  A couple of years back, I gave Alan a dialogue scenario based on Mel P's claims.  Alan thought I'd made up her remarks.  I will see if I can find them again, and post them in this thread.

Paul Austin Murphy said:

"the islamisation of the west is the fault of gays" - that has a familiar ring to it. I'm sure I've heard it about another group.

Here it is, attached.  Its RPD2 from CODA workshop 2.4.  I live in a world all of my own :-)

Joe said:

At one point Melanie Phillips made that argument.  A couple of years back, I gave Alan a dialogue scenario based on Mel P's claims.  Alan thought I'd made up her remarks.  I will see if I can find them again, and post them in this thread.

Attachments:

RSS

Monitor this Page

You don't have to be a member of 4F to follow any room or topic! Just fill in on any page you like.

Privacy & Unsubscribe respected

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed - except where that changes the political demography (this is electoral fraud)
4. SP Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years).

An additional Freedom from Religion is deducible if the law is applied equally to everyone:

• Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2018   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service