It takes a nation to protect the nation
4Freedoms is a hub where many groups work together to stop racism, supremacism, and other threats to secular democracy.
1. All members support the 4 freedoms below, and try to protect those who become victim when those 4 protections are not in place.
2. The 10 reasons show us that the threat is real and immediate, so we mustn't avoid the difficult actions.
3. The 7 Characteristics of a Political Ideology tell us what those political components are, therefore, which parts of Islam must be removed to stop the construction of a parallel society which subverts Secular Democracy.
4. To convert these ideas to concrete actions, there is a12 Point Plan for Muslims to de-politicise the religion the religion and enforce equal human rights.
The 4 Freedoms
As Karl Popper shows in The Open Society and its Enemies, democracies are vulnerable. Here we have focussed on four of the most serious vulnerabilities, and given their correction, by re-defining the 4 base freedoms so as to be self-preserving, instead of them allowing self-destruction. This is actually an application of Hobbes first law of nature: that the organism (or system) must preserve itself.
Some of these caveats have been recognised by the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in its 2003 Annual Report (p.5), as stated here:
In its judgment, the Court first noted that freedom of thought, of religion, of expression and of association as guaranteed by the Convention could not deprive the authorities of a State in which an association, through its activities, jeopardised that State’s institutions, of the right to protect those institutions. It necessarily followed that a political party whose leaders ... put forward a policy which failed to respect democracy or which was aimed at the destruction of democracy and the flouting of the rights and freedoms recognised in a democracy, could not lay claim to the Convention’s protection against penalties imposed on those grounds.
A constitution is a form of machine. It is an attempt to hard code an ideology into a machinery of government. There are two principles which every machine (except weapons) must follow:
(a) It carries out the function for which it was made
(b) It does not destroy itself
Weapons like bombs are exceptions designed to perform (b) in order to achieve (a). But all other machines are not supposed to destroy themselves, because if they do that they cannot perform the function for which they were made. Because our current constitutions and ideologies do not incorporate self-protecting clauses to ensure the survival of the machine, they are in danger of being slowly strangled by actors clever enough to exploit those vulnerabilities.
Not all ideologies are constructed with these weaknesses. Islam is probably the best self-protecting ideology to date. However, the Secular Democratic Marketplace has 4 huge vulnerabilities, and it is these that the 4 Freedoms of this website aim to fix.
1. Self-Protecting Freedom of Speech:
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of free speech and democracy
Our political system should give as much freedom as possible, but not so much as to tolerate its own destruction.
2. Self-Protecting Freedom of Election:
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of free speech and democracy
3. Self-Protecting Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed only if it can be shown that it does not favour any party. A society can choose to endorse immigration or not, but this constitutional framework will forbid immigration which changes the voter balance.
For example, Tony Blair used the mass importation of labour voters to strengthen his position. The Democrats in the US have for years used a lax attitude to illegal immigration (plus amnesties) as a way of increasing their Hispanic vote.
It might be argued that this voter importation by Blair and Obama can only lead to the self-destruction of the society, if the resident natives finally become angry about having their voting rights overwhelmed, and form an armed insurrection. That is debatable. However, what is not debatable is that this unbalanced voter importation is a violation of the principle of democracy. So even if it does not lead to the destruction of the society per se, it leads to the defeat of the one of the principles that the society was formed to perform, that is, it breaks generic principle (a) above, of machine construction.
4. Self-Protecting Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years). This principle was first articulated by Jefferson, in the constitutional debates of the U.S.
The following 5th freedom may also be deduced, by application of the principle that the law must be applied equally to everyone:
5. Self-Protecting Freedom from Religion
It is understood that all citizens in the territory of the nation have equal rights, and these are protected by legal oversight of the public sphere. But it is necessary to block the gaining of special privileges and dispensations by appealing to religious ideology or cultural tradition. Religion and culture are free to operate within the private sphere. Whenever they begin to affect the public sphere, they become regulated by law. Freedom 5 is like a Public-Private freedom which stops Islam claiming special rights by sneaking private sphere exemptions into the public sphere. Thus a burqa could be worn at home, but not on the street.
We are not hopeful of those corrections being adopted, because SDM rests on an even more fundamental fallacy: that it is similar to Adam Smith's free marketplace of prices - which leads to a successful economy. Therefore, The 'open marketplace' of ideas driven by an invisible hand of rational self interest, is thought to lead to successful government.
But ideological faction is not equivalent to economic grouping, because the rational self interest of ideological actors performs differently to that of economic actors. Consequently, it is more likely that the open society of SDM, will succumb gradually to any strong, unified gang, of which, Islam is one example.
Further discussion of these concepts is in this forum.
The 12 Point Plan to Restore Equal Civil Rights
To roll back the intrusion of religion into the secular state, we mandate the 12 Point Plan.
There are two formulations of the plan. The general one is non-discriminatory and non-specific, so it can be codified into law without breaking the 3rd of the Four Freedoms. The example one mentions Muslims by way of example, to make it easier to understand what problem is being addressed. But of course, these laws would still apply to everyone, and there would be impacts on the Christian and Jewish communities.
The 12 Point Plan - Example Form
"We have a 12 point plan on our website (or whatever), have you read it, as part of your preparation for this meeting?"
"Obviously there isn't time to go thru all the points of the program, so would you like me to explain just a few example points?"
The 12 Point Plan - Legal Form
1. Stop and monitor hate speech in religious assemblies & publications
2. Stop hate crimes against Jews, gays and apostates
3. Stop face covering in public
4. Stop forced marriage, bigamy, child grooming and under age FGM
Discrimination & Privilege
5. Stop citizen exclusion from public buildings and areas
6. Stop Police, Fire service and Traffic Warden exclusion from privileged areas and buildings
7. Stop electoral fraud via immigration without consultation
8. Stop seditious statements by members of government institutions
9. Stop government subsidy of communities implicated in terrorism
10. Stop government funding of sectarian diets in public services
11. Stop foreign funding for construction of political centres
12. Stop foreign funding of education in subjects which can include a political statement or view
The 12 Segregations of Islamic Apartheid
Using Segregation and Sectarianism to construct a Parallel Society.
The rejection of integration is by forcing separation of the following.
1. Parallel Courts outside the law, with their own legal code, for example Sharia Law
2. Privileges and Dispensations in law, for bigamy, probate, drunkenness, speeding etc
3. Privileged access breaching discrimination law, to public facilities like swimming pools
Using Command and Control Systems (CCS)
4. Command and Control System (CCS), organising the people outside government control
5. Communication channels, possibly masked in a foreign language, reporting to the CCS
6. Enforcement Groups (separate from the police), responding to the CCS, controlling the local area and applying Sharia
Using Financial Systems
7. Taxation thru Sharia Finance
8. Control of food chain, by Halal Certification
9. Control of workplaces, by discriminatory recruitment, giving a monocultural workforce
10. In schools: with indoctrination into antithetical political beliefs
11. By personal threat and observation: by face covering
12. By control of public spaces: intimidating others by a regular mob occupation (in prayer)
12 Point Plan for Muslims - to De-Politicise the Religion
The Islamic Caste System rejects integration by forcing the 12 separations below. The de-politicisation of Islam is achieved by rescinding and banning these separations.
10 Reasons why Islam will win
It seems that Islam will replace Secular Democracy (SD) in Europe, but the US may wake up and adapt in time. The first 4 reasons represent characteristics of individual people, and the last 8 represent characteristics of the whole society.
4 Freedoms: Role of Members
The principal role of contributors to 4F is to preserve material related to our mission statement, that will otherwise disappear. It is currently being removed by:
Just before the 'Nuremberg2' trials start, expect to see a lot more removals. Material also disappears when it is routinely archived, as by newspapers that want to keep database costs down. It also disappears when it is no longer findable. That nearly happened recently with the video on how a Muslim demographic of 20% is the tipping point for take-over of the society. After a long search I managed to track a copy down, which I have now preserved.
So what does 4F provide that others don't?
It is because of this important role, that argument over moral rights and wrongs etc, has a secondary importance here, and consequently, those who waste our time behaving in an improper manner, are given short shrift.
I apologise in advance for any copyright violations. I would like to point out to anyone who feels their copyright has been violated that we have very few readers, and that somebody has to preserve these records for the benefit of future generations (and historians). Also, our members are unpaid, and put in a lot of hours from their private time, to curate this valuable information.
The 12 point plan to restore equal civil rights
misses out some obvious remedies like these:
(a) Make it illegal to recommend the execution of a person for leaving an ideology or group. Clearly, the 'death to apostates' rule in Islam is a breach of the freedom someone in our society is supposed to have, to entertain new beliefs. The only constraints on a persons behaviour, are those defined in UK law. If that action like leaving Islam, isn't constrained by UK law, then endorsing their murder is an encouragement to crime and should be struck down.
(b) It could be made illegal to speak a foreign language in public, if you aren't a tourist, i.e. a non-UK passport holder. The reasoning behind this is:
The 4th Freedom, freedom from inherited debt, was stipulated by Jefferson. He said that the government should be allowed to use debt for large construction projects and wars, but that no debt should last more than 20 years, since at that time, that was the average time between generations.