I was prompted to write this article by this incident:
The fascist left will bring out their tropes about 'small minority' and whine that the incident is anecdotal and not statistically significant. Well, even tho the last claim is actually false (black on white crime in the US is statistically significant), there is a deeper fallacy here: that statistical evidence is valid in argument and anecdotal evidence is not.
I disagree. I think that a single anecdotal case, if sufficiently heinous, is sufficient to prove the case. Examples of single cases which are sufficient, and why, are listed below.
1. Incident where Old lady in Tenessee attacked by a gang of 8 large black youths
- Watching this is like watching youths boil a cat to death or strip a dog of its skin. We see the pain of the animal and hear its cries, but also know it is totally helpless to resist. It is horribly pathetic and pitiful.
- We see the aggressors and realise that they do not feel any of the empathy for the victim that we feel
- Despite their vacuum of empathy, groups like BLM exhort us to feel empathy for these 'poor, downtrodden' youths
- We recognise that those youths are worthless cowards, and would run away from any serious threat.
- We know that ultimately, law abiding US citizens are working to support those youths and give them food, clothing, housing, phones, and medical care
- Given that that old lady is the only white person, in a group there of about 20 black people, we can suppose that the white people there who can afford to leave the area have done so, thus she is left there totally vulnerable and exposed, without a friendly white face to turn to. It must be a truly horrific situation to be in. She has been totally abandoned by the leaders of the country. She has no pressure group (like BLM or CAIR or SPLC) to act for her, and her vote has become worthless.
The whole incident is so disgusting in and of itself, that it should be enough to shame the whole US nation, and spur it into decisive action to restore order to its society. I'm sure China would.
2. Incident where Social worker went to an Afghan refugee centre in Sweden to help one of them, but got raped so violently by a gang of them, she is now confined to a wheelchair
This is disgusting for the following reasons:
- The refugees don't even belong in the country. If they'd been kept out, the Swedish mother would still be able to walk
- It is grossly offensive that those seeking help, abuse the person who helps them
- Those Afghans will clearly never be anything but a financial and criminal burden to the Swedish society that adopted them.
This incident is such a horrific betrayal of what are understood to be a civilised society's common set of values, that Sweden would be quite justified in returning all Afghan refugees immediately to Afghanistan, without any further processing or argument. Such a step would also act as a warning to all other groups that there will be consequences to medieval behaviour.
3. Incident where German society not only accepts polygamous marriage, not only pays for it, but also accepts that it is valid when it is paedophilic child rape according to German law.
This is true Dhimmi acquiescence to Sharia, yet there is no noise in the media or parliament, and Germans still quietly going about their work and play as if all is normal.
This one incident alone should have been enough for Germany to annul all paedophilic marriages whether Muslim or not, and terminate benefits to all polygamous marriages, whether previously recognised or not. More info here:
4. Incident where gang of black youths in the US torture and torment a mentally disabled white boy for several days, even putting the video on social media
This incident contains many of the same disgusting features as incident 1, namely:
- the pitiful helplessness of the victim
- total lack of empathy or pity in the gang of youths
- evident cowardice, in that they would run away from someone bigger or stronger
- parasitism - US workers will probably have to support these useless thugs for the rest of their lives
- clear anti-white racism in the remarks they make to the boy, as recorded on their own video
- in addition, we have here the shamelessness and lack of fear of retribution, in making a video and putting it online.
The last point tells us that the state's system of punishment has totally broken down and is no longer effective at all in maintaining societal order. The criminals have no fear of the state or of offending the society's values of common decency whatsoever. This one incident should have been enough for the whole of American society to agree to tougher measures in dealing with criminals and thugs. It would have been a natural time to re-institute the death penalty nationwide, instead of withdrawing it in the few remaining states that practice it.