It takes a nation to protect the nation
I call on all political parties in Switzerland and in all Western countries to start as soon as possible a popular initiative requiring the respect of reciprocity in the relations with Muslims. This initiative has the following logo:
It reads as follows:
- Prohibition to build mosques in the Western countries and stopping the building of those started as long as Muslim countries do not commit to respect freedom of worship and freedom of religion in their territories, including the freedom to leave Islam.
- Prohibition to grant residence permits, asylum or naturalization to Muslims who refuse to respect constitutional principles concerning religious freedom, including freedom to leave Islam, and the right of Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men.
- Prohibition to celebrate or to recognize a marriage of a Muslim man with a non-Muslim woman if the Muslim man does not commit to respect the religious freedom of his future children, including freedom to leave Islam, and the right of Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men.
- Withdrawal of the nationality of naturalized persons, political asylum and residence permits from those who do not respect the constitutional principles mentioned above or who attack places of worship.
- The principle of reciprocity will be incorporated in the constitution and will be extended to other constitutional principles as necessary.
I invite all readers of this blog to comment on this initiative, to send me their remarks and to distribute it as widely as possible by every means at their disposal.
Author of the initiative
Dr. Sami Aldeeb Abu-Sahlieh
Centre of Arab and Islamic Law
Ochettaz 17, CH-1025 St-Sulpice
Fixed telephone: 0041 21 6916585
Mobile: 0041 78 9246196