The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

Two recent stories make me pose this question.  The stories are:

Islamic radical shot dead by anti-terrorism police in France after ...

And

France Seeks to Reclaim 'No-Go' Zones

From the first story:

‘It was part of a nationwide counter-terrorist operation aimed at capturing the gang responsible for planting a low explosive device in a kosher food shop in the northern Paris suburb of Sarcelles on September 19th.

‘A judicial source in the French capital said all the men targeted today were thought to be members of a secretive Salafist group.’

From the second story:

‘The French government has announced a plan to boost policing in 15 of the most crime-ridden parts of France in an effort to reassert state control over the country's so-called "no-go" zones: Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are largely off limits to non-Muslims.’

H/T to Miche

The explicit recognition of the Islamically inspired reaction to this crime tsunami is a welcome development on the part of the State security forces.  They are not just talking about run-of-mill gangs and criminals but of people who follow Mohammed, are inspired by his ‘perfect’ example, and take instructions from the Qur'an ‘to strike fear in the hearts of non-Muslims.’ Qur'an 8:12

So it seems that there is a growing recognition on the part of the security forces that they are up against a different type of enemy.  They should look to their history for guidance, e.g. Tours.  The pushers of Sharia-land in France are up against a force that appears to call them by their right name.  That is good news for all of us. 

However, for the French State to truly reclaim control over their own territory from enemies within will, I suspect, require more resolve than they are up to.  I hope I am wrong but I fear there will be compromise, accommodation and more ‘sensitivity training.’  But they have started a process now which they must win.  Anything short of complete victory and the destruction of the no-go zones in their own country will mean surrender to the forces of jihad.

On another point: The Muslim vote was crucial in voting in the French President Hollande who was fully supportive of the latest police actions.  How this will work out in the larger political scene and in the long term I cannot venture to guess. 

Balises : qkinana

Vues : 352

Réponses à cette discussion

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9161/france-church-bells-muezzins

Has Islam become the dominant religion in France and where does that leave the country if true. Has France seized to be France. Is its culture and history about to be re-written or  erased. How fast can the turn around be.

It looks like the French have lost control. The numbers of rioters combined with Frances fear of upsetting its immigrant community has left Paris to the hounds.
All that damage will have to be fixed, and money will have to be spent placating all the local community leaders. New Mosques will have to be built, and unemployability benefits will have to go up.

Its a win win for some people.

The Talking head in the previous video seems to be a parody of Paul M Watson.

Using the necessity to record people with parents who might give the child sickle-cell anaemia, one writer has calculated that 73% of all new-borns in Paris are of (at least one) immigrant parent.  

On the other hand, Barack and Michelle’s daughters might have been tested because they could have inherited the mutation through both parents. Or perhaps not. The French state specifies, “Both parents must come from a region of risk,” so the test might not apply to the Obama daughters, whose risk is half as great as if their parents were both fully black.

To take a Continental example, half-African tennis player Yannick Noah, who won the French Open in 1983, would not be tested because his mother was white. Nor would his son, NBA center Joakim Noah, because his mother was Miss Sweden.

So babies who have one native French parent are not tested even if the other parent is black. It’s not clear what the government wants done for people like the Obama daughters, who are three-quarters black.

Let’s put all the potential adjustments in one place before I reveal the unadjusted 2015 percentage of newborns tested:

Some numbers of wholly European babies are tested because both parents come from the southernmost parts of Europe.

Some babies who are as black as Barack Obama are not tested because one parent is northern European.

All nonwhite Indochinese, East Asians, and Polynesians are not tested.

Overall, I’d guesstimate that these three adjustments about wash out. Maybe they would bump the real percentage of nonwhite babies up or down somewhat. It’s hard to say. But considering them all together, they don’t seem likely to bias the number all that much.

After all those preliminaries, here are the unadjusted percentages of newborns targeted for testing in France because both parents come from the Global South:

2005: 25.6 percent
2010: 31.5 percent
2015: 38.9 percent

And Paris in 2015 was 73.4 percent, up from 54.2 percent just a decade earlier.

http://takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print...

On this basis alone, it seems that within 20 years the French will be a minority in their own country.  That France refuses to record data on race and religion means that no-one really knows what is going on in that country.  

paul collings a dit :

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9161/france-church-bells-muezzins

Has Islam become the dominant religion in France and where does that leave the country if true. Has France seized to be France. Is its culture and history about to be re-written or  erased. How fast can the turn around be.

Looking at the way the French are fleeing Paris it is most likely the Capital  of France is the same as London, a Majority minority City. The rest of the Country will be of little consequence.  Until those in the rest of the country stop servicing the City with its labour.  

The more i look around London's boroughs the more decay i see. Roads crumbling, buildings overflowing with bodies who careless about their condition. Sounds like the NHS. Yes there's nice parts of London. But those areas are shrinking. 

I had to go to a school in north London today, and it was like a fortress. Electronic Security gates, Guards, cameras, high fences. Im sure the locals were reassured that at least during school times the Hijab wearing Burqa clad, of which there were many, were kept under guard. 

I could not see one single person in the School who looked Jewish. 

Macron also hit out at comments made by Le Pen earlier this week in which she claimed that under a Le Pen presidency none of the major attacks in the last five years would have happened. “I heard a few days ago Ms Le Pen say ‘with me, there would have been no such attack.’ No, zero risk does not exist, we live and we will live permanently with the threat of Terrorism,” he said.

'we live and we will live permanently with the threat of Terrorism,” he said.'

And he aspires to the be the leader of France?!  

He deliberately avoids the meaning of what Ms Le Pen said or meant.  She was referring to the attacks by Muslim jihadists and he knew it.  And surely there is a sure-fire way to prevent terrorism by Muslims living in France?  Responsible Governments are supposed to come up with solutions to basic problems.  Macron's comments echos the comments by Muslim Mayor of London: 

Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

We will see what the people of France decide on 7 May.

France must decide if it wants to remain a nation or descend into a battlefield.

A Comment by publiusnj

Le Pen is essentially saying that the French State is better off with people who identify as French and who were raised as French with French ideals. France has stretched as far as it can to rely on its Politics to the exclusion of its Culture, but the limits of that effort are becoming apparent with the Muslims. Laicite (the French militant version of secularism) did successfully push aside, or t least silence, the Catholic roots of most of the French population. It has not, though, pushed aside the Muslim roots of a very significant portion of the Muslim population in France. So, France must learn that the all powerful state exemplified by laicite is going to fail. France must decide if it wants to remain a nation or descend into a battlefield.

Comment under article

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/04/france-is-a-brok...

Establishment prepared contingency plans in case of Le Pen victory ; http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/revealed-establishment-p...

RSS

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom of Movement
The government can import new voters - except where that changes the political demographics (i.e. electoral fraud by means of immigration)
4. SP Freedom from Over-spending
People should not be charged for government systems which they reject, and which give them no benefit. For example, the government cannot pass a debt burden across generations (25 years).
An additional Freedom from Religion is be deducible by equal application of law: "Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight - except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2017   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service