From a facebook friend of mine:
In light of the murders at Ft. Hood by a Muslim Officer (who had sworn to defend the people, our Constitution and the United States) this article becomes more timely and real than ever;
Can a good, practicing Muslim also be a good American?
I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:
- no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
- no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
- no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of
Islam and the Quran (Koran).
- no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he
turns in prayer five times a day.
- no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
friends with Christians or Jews.
- no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual
leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America,
the great Satan.
- no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
and scourge his wife when she disobeys him.
- no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution
since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
- no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not
allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the
Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's
99 excellent names.
Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
"good" Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.
If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above
statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who
understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.