The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

I'm putting this in the US Room because its a line of thought that first came to me from the American 'Homeland' series - but its a topic that cuts across all categories.

In Homeland, three people are going mad.  Obviously, Brody is mad, with his schizophrenic behaviour and strange relationships with his wife and Carrie.  This is only natural after being held for years, tortured, and forced to kill his buddies by Abu Nazir.  Carrie seemed to be forced to go mad due to the machinations and web of deceit woven by Brody. However in the latest series, her behaviour is so inexcusably erratic that I'm not inclined to excuse it any more.  Brody's daughter went mad and tried to kill herself.  After many sessions of psychotherapy she is now semi-normal, but in the last episode was perhaps toying with the idea of becoming a Muslim like her father.

The point is that, behind all this madness is Islam.  Some people will say that Islam is mad, and that infects those that contact with it.  That's a bigger topic and not one I'm going to consider right now.  My thesis is a smaller one, that:

• The strain of trying to maintain non-judgement and non-discrimination of all ideologies (of which Islam is one), in a secular democracy, is sufficient to drive people mad

It is extremely difficult to maintain the tolerance of the intolerant Islam, while it is going about its racist and supremacist business.  The contradictions are palpable.  And when you try constantly to maintain two contradictory ideas, you go mad.  Of course, as the Greeks said, "Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad".

Once you think about this madness, you can recognise it in many places.  An obvious example is the Dutch PVV leader who became a Muslim.  Then there are Western secular women of the Left, who are staunch supporters of the ideology that says they are "deficient in intelligence" and worth half a man, and who support the Burqa while castigating Western husbands who don't help with the housework.  this is not just mere irrationality, surely? Its obvious that their fear of Islam, combined with their cowardice, has lead them to seek the only way out: deny Western misogyny but accept Islamic misogyny. Then, in an attempt to cover up their deceit, they scream even louder at anyone who dares question this contradiction.  Of course, there are shades here of the classic witch burning model of the middle ages, where the only way to escape was to denounce someone else as a witch.  Here, the Leftist woman tries to escape her cowardice by denouncing all on the right as witches.  But this surely is the beginnings of madness.

Some of our readers will also be familiar with the concept of the Chasm.  The Chasm is the gap that opens up between Islam and the Kafir, as the dumb Kafir realise that their beloved 'moderate' Islam is but a chimaera, which, even if it does exist, will be destroyed, with its supporters, by the fundamentalists. This has happened for 1400 years, and is happening around the world now.  

So, as the chasm opens up you have strict Muslims on the left cliff, and non-Muslims + Muslim appostates to the right of that.  On the right cliff you have all those secularists who have accepted that this attempt to neutralise the violence of Islam by working with 'moderate' Muslims, will not work, and have accepted that the communities are divided and against each other, and always will be.  But what do you have in the gap in the middle, between the two cliffs?

I believe that what you have in the middle are the mad people.  They are, for example, the tolerant manic-liberal Swedes and Norwegians, letting their women and children get mass raped by a single and clearly identifiable section of the community, while they stand by and politely watch, as the civilians and police did as Lee Rigby was having his face mutilated with carving knives.  Then they have long debates on TV about what they have done to make those Muslims so angry, and how can they appease them. They also boast to the world how they, the purest of the pure, are now going to accept even more Muslim refugees from the poor war-torn regions of the world.  But they don't boast about how well the are protecting their own people, I notice.

If you try stand in the plain between the two cliffs ,preaching moderation and reconciliation while the divide gets deeper and the contradictions plainer, you can only go mad.  As the chasm stretches wider and deeper, over the next 10 and 20 years, I believe we shall see a lot of madness.

Finally, for the Goebbels of the media morons, who will take this article to be an incitement to putative Breveiks to go on a killing spree, I would say, please look up and try understand the meaning of these three words:  Explanation of action (in past), Prediction of action (in future), and Prescription of action.

Tags: Chasm, Homeland, Islam, Madness, and, of, the

Views: 453

Replies to This Discussion

I watched a few episodes of Homeland in the first series but decided never to watch it again, it would cause me psychological distress to watch such unabashed bias churned out as entertainment. It was Damien Lewis's contractual demand that nothing negative should be said about Islam in the series that decided me. Which is a shame because I enjoyed the roles he had played up to then. 

I started also to watch a series called "Graves" with Nick Nolte as it seemed to portray a republican ex-president. However when he smoked weed and had a revelation about how wrong his policies had been, and became a weepy-eyed liberal-left democrat I had to stop. It is such a waste of acting talent all of these politically biased films and television series. It is a vast relief to me to come over something that is pure entertainment or non-political.

I can recommend, in2streams.com if you like TV series. I use it a lot and there are hundreds of programmes o choose from all of the new series come there at once, it is cheap and there is no advertising.

The new series may be a bit less offensive, because Damien Lewis has gone now. But i didnt know he'd put that clause into his contract!

http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/05/damian-lewis-homeland-has-excelled-be...

“When I took on the role, I was very clear that if there were going to be easy parallels drawn between Islam and violence, I wasn’t interested in telling that story. It’s not a fair reflection of what is going on for the majority of people and I felt that would be irresponsible. And I think the show has worked really hard for the Islamic faith to be portrayed as a nurturing, sustaining force for good for Brody, and to show that Allah was a salvation for him while he was being brutalised.”

http://i.imgur.com/s7hny.jpg

“Before I accepted the job, I said I’d feel uneasy if there was any lazy association drawn between violence and Islam,” said Damian Lewis, the actor who portrays Brody. “And wouldn’t it be more subversive if Islam actually became something sustaining for him, was a force for good in his life, poetic, even … nurturing for him.”

As we have seen recently in relation to Trump, most filmstars and entertainers are mindless liberals.

Thanks. I should add him to my collection of failed heroes of the left.

RSS

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom of Movement
The government can import new voters - except where that changes the political demographics (i.e. electoral fraud by means of immigration)
4. SP Freedom from Over-spending
People should not be charged for government systems which they reject, and which give them no benefit. For example, the government cannot pass a debt burden across generations (25 years).
An additional Freedom from Religion is be deducible by equal application of law: "Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight - except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2017   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service