It takes a nation to protect the nation
This forum is for news items and comments on President Obama. Here's a movie and an article to get started.
You can also get the movie on DVD: http://www.lovefilm.com/film/Obamas-America-2016/193938/
David Barton - 02/29/2012
When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
4. Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
1. Sarah Pulliam Baily, "Obama: ‘They cling to guns or religion’," Christianity Today, April 13, 2008. (Return)
2. Aliza Marcus, "Obama to Lift ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,"Bloomberg, February 27, 2009; Sarah Pulliam Baily, "Obama Admin. Changes Bush ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers," Christianity Today, February 18, 2011. (Return)
3. Jim Lovino, "Jesus Missing From Obama’s Georgetown Speech," NBC Washington, April 17, 2009. (Return)
4. Johanna Neuman, “Obama end Bush-era National Prayer Day Service at White House," Los Angeles Times, May 7, 2009. (Return)
5. Chris McGreal, “Vatican vetoes Barack Obama’s nominees for U.S. Ambassador,” The Guardian, April 14, 2009. (Return)
6. Meredith Jessup, “Obama Continues to Omit ‘Creator’ From Declaration of Independence,” The Blaze, October 19, 2010. (Return)
7. "Remarks by the President at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta,...," The White House, November 10, 2010. (Return)
8. LadyImpactOhio, " Feds sued by Veterans to allow stolen Mojave Desert Cross to be re...," Red State, January 14, 2011. (Return)
9. Marrianne Medlin, “Amid criticism, President Obama moves to fill vacant religious amba...,” Catholic News Agency, February 9, 2011; Thomas F. Farr, “Undefender of the Faith,” Foreign Policy, April 5, 2012. (Return)
10. Chris Johnson, “ENDA passage effort renewed with Senate introduction,”Washington Blade, April 15, 2011. (Return)
11. Chuck Donovan, “HHS’s New Health Guidelines Trample on Conscience,”Heritage Foundation, August 2, 2011. (Return)
12. Todd Starns, “Obama Administration Opposes FDR Prayer at WWII Memorial,” Fox News, November 4, 2011. (Return)
13. Joel Siegel, “Obama Omits God From Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics,”ABC News, November 25, 2011. (Return)
14. Hillary Rodham Clinton, “Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day,” U.S. Department of State, December 6, 2011. (Return)
15. Ted Olson, “Church Wins Firing Case at Supreme Court,” Christianity Today, January 11, 2012. (Return)
16. Audrey Hudson, “Obama administration religious service for student loan forgiveness,” Human Events, February 15, 2012. (Return)
17. “Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban of ‘God...,” Fox News, June 29, 2011. (Return)
18. Jason Ukman, “Air Force suspends ethics course that used Bible passages that trai...,” Washington Post, August 2, 2011.(Return)
19. "Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion," Department of the Air Force, September 1, 2011. (Return)
20. "Wounded, Ill, and Injured Partners in Care Guidelines," Department of the Navy (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
21. "Air Force Academy Backs Away from Christmas Charity," Fox News Radio, November 4, 2011. (Return)
22. Jenny Dean, "Air Force Academy adapts to pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans," Los Angeles Times, November 26, 2011. (Return)
23. Ken Blackwell, "Gen. Boykin Blocked At West Point," cnsnews.com, February 1, 2012. (Return)
24. Geoff Herbert, " Air Force unit removes 'God' from logo; lawmakers warn of 'dangerou...," syracuse.com, February 9, 2012. (Return)
25. Todd Starnes, "Army Silences Catholic Chaplains," Fox News Radio, February 6, 2012. (Return)
26. Markeshia Ricks, "Bible checklist for Air Force lodges going away," Air Force Times, April 16, 2012. (Return)
27. Patrick Goodenough, "White House 'Strongly Objects' to Legislation Protecting Military C...," cnsnews.com, May 16, 2012. (Return)
28. "U.S. military insignia no longer allowed on Bibles," One News Now, June 14, 2012. (Return)
29. Jeff Mason and Deborah Charles, "Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding," Reuters, January 23, 2009. (Return)
30. "Obama pick: Taxpayers must fund abortions," World Net Daily, January 27, 2009. (Return)
31. Steven Ertelt, "Pro-Life Groups Left Off Obama’s Health Care Summit List, Abortion ...," LifeNews, March 5, 2009. (Return)
32. " Obama Signs Order Lifting Restrictions on Stem Cell Research Funding,"Fox News, March 9, 2009. (Return)
33. Steven Ertelt, “ Obama Administration Announces $50 Million for Pro-Forced Abortion...,” LifeNews, March 26, 2009; Steven Ertelt, "President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation," LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
34. Steven Ertelt, "Barack Obama’s Federal Budget Eliminates Funding for Abstinence-Onl...," LifeNews, May 8, 2009. (Return)
35. Steven Ertelt, "Obama Budget Funds Sex Ed Over Abstinence on 16-1 Margin," LifeNews, February 14, 2011. (Return)
36. Steven Ertelt, "Obama Admin Terrorism Dictionary Calls Pro-Life Advocates Violent, ...," LifeNews, May 5, 2009. (Return)
37. "Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies,"The White House, June 17, 2009. (Return)
38. Matt Cover, "Obama’s EEOC Nominee: Society Should ‘Not Tolerate Private Beliefs’...," cnsnews.com, January 18, 2010. (Return)
39. Tess Civantos, "White House Spent $23M of Taxpayer Money to Back Kenyan Constitutio...," Fox News, July 22, 2010. (Return)
40. Steven Ertelt, "Obama, Congress Cut Funding for 176 Abstinence Programs Despite New...," LifeNews, August 26, 2010. (Return)
41. Steven Ertelt, "President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation," LifeNews, February 11, 2012. (Return)
42. Brian Montopoli, "Obama administration will no longer defend DOMA,"CBSNews, February 23, 2011. (Return)
43. Steven Ertelt, "Obama Admin Ignores Planned Parenthood Sex Trafficking Videos," LifeNews, March 2, 2011. (Return)
44. Elisabeth Bumiller, "Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy," New York Times, July 22, 2011; George Washington, The Writings of George Washington, John C. Fitzpatrick, editor (Washington: U. S. Government Printing Office, 1934), Vol. XI, pp. 83-84, from General Orders at Valley Forge on March 14, 1778. (Return)
45. Luis Martinez, "Will Same Sex Marriages Pose a Dilemma for Military Chaplains?," ABC News, October 12, 2011. (Return)
<name="fn46">46. Jerry Markon, "Health, abortion issues split Obama administration and Catholic groups," Washington Post, October 31, 2011. (Return)
47. Barack Obama, “ Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, September 1, 2009; Kristi Keck, “ Obama tones down National Day of Prayer observance,” CNN, May 6, 2009; Dan Gilgoff, “ The White House on National Day of Prayer: A Proclamation, but No ...,” U.S. News, May 1, 2009. (Return)
48. "Franklin Graham Regrets Army's Decision to Rescind Invite to Pentag...," Fox News, April 22, 2010. (Return)
49. “Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document,”Fox News, April 7, 2010; "Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as 'Legitimate Tenet of Islam'," Fox News, May 27, 2010; "'Islamic Radicalism' Nixed From Obama Document," CBSNews, April 7, 2010. (Return)
50. Chuck Norris, “ President Obama: Muslim Missionary? (Part 2),”Townhall.com, August 24, 2010; Chuck Norris, "President Obama: Muslim Missionary?," Townhall.com, August 17, 2010.(Return)
51. Barack Obama, “Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner,” The White House, August 13, 2010; "Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero," Fox News, August 13, 2010; Pamela Geller, "Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero," American Thinker, July 21, 2011. (Return)
52. "WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation," Fox Nation, April 25, 2011; "President Obama ignores most holy Christian holiday; AFA calls act ...," American Family Association (accessed on February 29, 2012).(Return)
53. "Report: Obama’s Muslim Advisers Block Middle Eastern Christians’ Ac...," Big Peace (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
54. Masoud Popalzai and Nick Paton Walsh, “ Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning,” CNN, February 23, 2012; "USA/Afghanistan-Islamophobia: Pentagon official apologizes for Qura...," International Islamic News Agency (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
55. "Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan," CNN, May 22, 2009. (Return)
Obamanism is not correctable. America, and for that matter, western civilization is going to crash and burn.
Victor David Hanson is perhaps the greatest historian in the world today, certainly among the top half dozen, but I cannot help but feel that he is overly optimistic in the horror show he predicts for a future.
Obama and his overlords triggered the Arab Spring, the birth of ISIS and the emergence of the ongoing Middle East Crisis that will most certainly destroy Europe and Scandinavia as well as doing great harm to the U.S..
Alan I have long said that there would be no election in 2016 as the collapse will be triggered before then and martial law imposed, thus bringing to life the warnings found in 1984. But let us join VDH in his optimistic outlook while I pose a question. Do your leaders, Germany's leaders, or Sweden's leaders show any inclination to begin a reversal of the Globalist plan that has brought us to this point? Combine our Congress, our Senate, our Supreme Court, and the governors of fifty states and if we are really lucky we may find thirty people who would like to reverse course and accept the fact that in doing so we must endure a long depression. The rest are just feeding on the dying carcass of what was once the greatest nation in the world.
Our national debt can never be paid, nor can that of the UK. and you know as well as do I that should we try to take away the benefits being paid to the worthless they are going to burn our cities to the ground. So the great burn is unavoidable; whether it occurs when I predict or afterwards it is all coming down. VDH is a truly great historian but as prognosticators go I would not want to bet on his accuracy.
Allow me to show you a brief video of someone whose accuracy I would bet on. She is a young black woman lacking VDH's education and mastery of words. He lives in a lofty tower of theory while she is street wise. He speaks as an authority confident in his own conclusions. She speaks as one who lives among the enemy, trying to control her fear of tomorrow. His IQ is staggering while hers is not so impressive. But I will tell you this: Victor David Hanson could learn a great deal about reality from this young patriot who has been there and done that, and she tossed her rose colored glasses long ago.
Now add this to the equation:
I am regarded by many to simply be another of those far out kooks with their conspiracy theories, and I can even laugh at them considering such detractors as simply more of the great unthinking masses.
In the past I have been somewhat critical of our conservative leaders in their continuing to tell America that Obama is incompetent instead of telling them that he is part of a conspiracy to destroy not only this nation but Europe as well. One of the men that I admire most in this nation is Colonel Allen West, and yes I was critical of even he for not telling my people the truth. Well...The times; they are changing. Even though his words were more soft spoken than mine he is finally telling America that there is indeed a conspiracy in play. Needless to say, he did not use the word conspiracy but referred to it as a premeditated plan.
Excerpt from the following link:
West, a black American, also called this a “time of division” that is “part of a premeditated plan over the last 6 ½-7 years.” He said the Black Lives Matter movement is part of that plan for division.
Alan, the Globalists have been working long and hard on this agenda and they are not about to suddenly become nice guys and let us retain the values and liberty that they are working to destroy, and they are not about to let Islam rule the world. In their minds this planet is simply real estate and the people but mere commodities and they will be treated as such.
Senator Jeff Sessions is one of those few patriotic leaders I mentioned above and he refers to the powers that be as 'The Masters of the Universe'.
Obama tells Mohammed ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4UjY0Zv3k&feature=em-uploademail
Who knows; the only mystery left is how much damage will the last gasp of 2016 bring? by Victor David Hanson // PJ Media Three things so far have saved Obama’s otherwise unfortunate tenure; all came over his own objections. One, after the 2010 midterm tsunami, the newly elected House Republicans put a lid on […]
More illegality from his Obama-ness:
Federal appeals court blocks Obama’s immigration initiatives
San Bernardino attack: Obama vows to overcome terror threat.
Obama's latest genius announcement:
the killings were "an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people"
Gee, I'm glad you told me, I'd never have figured that one out.
George Pataki however, is now my hero:
George E. Pataki, former governor of New York, controversially said Obama's address was "as believable as a hostage video". He said: "Pathetic response to the worst attack on US since 9/11."
Celebrating a Deserter in the Rose Garden :: SteynOnline
Obama omits ‘Jihad’ from name of turkey firm boss at Thanksgiving ceremony