The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

Even though a Policeman had previously been murdered by Muslims at this mosque in a deliberate trap, the current Imam has no shame in demanding that an officer now remove his gun for protection and his badge for authority!

What do you have to do to make this society realise its under threat, that it is constantly losing its authority?  Maybe you have to become an extinct people, like the Zoroastrians in Persia, the Hindus in Pakistan, the Copts in Egypt... although it'll be too late by then of course.

NYPD cop barred from notorious Harlem mosque

Last Updated: 10:04 PM, August 3, 2010

Posted: 7:57 PM, August 3, 2010

A detective from the Police Commissioner’s office looking to ease tension between Harlem cops and local residents after an alleged brutality incident was denied entry to a notorious mosque simply because he was carrying his gun and shield, The Post has learned.

The embarrassing flap occurred Friday night, when Det. Martin Brown, who is assigned to the Police Commissioner’s Liaison Unit, showed up at Mosque No. 7, at 106 West 127th Street after allegations that local youths were roughed up by cops from the 32nd Precinct, sources said.

When Brown showed up at the mosque — the scene of a horrific 1972 cop killing — the official who had invited him, Abdul Kareem Muhammad, the head of the Harlem Clergy and Community Leaders Coalition, did not let him enter because of his gun and shield, sources said.

"It was a misunderstanding, one borne of ignorance," said one police official.

Those items are barred under the mosque’s rules of worship – and the news touched off a few minutes of awkwardness as Brown patiently waited outside the mosque.

The mosque’s imam, Abdul Hafeez Muhammad, then greeted Brown and apologized, but reiterated the fact that he would not be allowed inside to attend the meeting, where other community leaders were in attendance, because of his gun and shield.

"He refused to comply with the demand. He wasn’t going to relinquish his weapon," an NYPD spokeswoman said.

Brown, who was not made aware of the mosque’s rules beforehand, left without fanfare a short time later, sources said.

One police source was less forgiving, insisting it was a slap, however inadvertent, to the Police Commissioner’s authority, particularly since the detective had showed up in act of conciliation and outreach to the Harlem community.

The same mosque was once headed by the Rev. Louis Farrakhan and is the site of one of the most embarrassing chapters in New York City history. On April 14, 1972, Police Officer Philip Cardillo was fatally shot when he and a partner responded to a phony 911 call and were trapped inside by a mob of Nation of Islam members.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nypd_cop_barred_from_n...

Tags: You, and, but, can, dhimmis, don't, get, insult, it, just, More…kill, police, the

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

Insut that set me off at the Islam "peace and love" booth at the Art and Wine Festival last weekend:

Huge banner "JESUS IS A PROPHET OF ISLAM". Staffing the booth: two jackass, white, middle class converts and their handlers, two Wahabbi Muslims who complained to CAIR because I threw two of their brochures on the group and stepped on them, or as the weenies complained to CAIR, that she "ground them into the pavement with her foot", while I yelled "I will never submit to the barbarity of your totalitarian political system! For this horrid offense to Islam, I am invited to "Sensitivy Training" and of course a full apology. HA! Kiss my grits hound dawgs!
Oh yea, the brochures were all about how women are equal to men in Islam *choke* I don't think a women wrote that unless she was forced to suck the snot out her husband's nose!!
Go for it girl, invited to "Sensitivity Training" ? Give an apology ? Tell them Not as long as your arse points downwards.

No Surrender.
Mary said:
Insut that set me off at the Islam "peace and love" booth at the Art and Wine Festival last weekend:

Huge banner "JESUS IS A PROPHET OF ISLAM". Staffing the booth: two jackass, white, middle class converts and their handlers, two Wahabbi Muslims who complained to CAIR because I threw two of their brochures on the group and stepped on them, or as the weenies complained to CAIR, that she "ground them into the pavement with her foot", while I yelled "I will never submit to the barbarity of your totalitarian political system! For this horrid offense to Islam, I am invited to "Sensitivy Training" and of course a full apology. HA! Kiss my grits hound dawgs!

Isdamn has no place at an art & wine fest. Islam prohibits drawings and paintings of people & animals as welll as drinking wine.

If there was advance warning of their presence, someone should have organized an Anti-Isdamn booth to counter them. Do it next year if the event is annual.

At http://www.crusadersarmory.co.cc/ you will find a fliers page. There you will find fliers you can print and distribute.
this reveals the territorial demands of islam. in the small space called a mosque, non-muslims are to be subdued (Q 9:29) and no authority is allowed except that of Allah (and his/her/it representative the Imam). The Mosque is an enclave of Muslim rule and a toe hold into the wider society for the purpose of expanding domination over non-muslims.
Are pcnation is allowing Islam under the pretext of religious tolerance to do what it wants, when it wants. I am sure that there are peaceful Islamics. According to the Koran to honor their Allah, is to rid the world of both Christian and Jew.
To dishonor a American battlefield with a Mosque at the site of 9/11, is disrespectful. It will only bring forth more incidents of this kind.
Thank you, Crusader. I am stoked now and am organizing several groups to action.

Dajjal said:
Mary said:

Isdamn has no place at an art & wine fest. Islam prohibits drawings and paintings of people & animals as welll as drinking wine.

If there was advance warning of their presence, someone should have organized an Anti-Isdamn booth to counter them. Do it next year if the event is annual.

At http://www.crusadersarmory.co.cc/ you will find a fliers page. There you will find fliers you can print and distribute.
I am not thrilled that you have a link to the Four Freedoms community on your website. Alan, weren't we supposed to be a bit more discreet?

Mary said:
Thank you, Crusader. I am stoked now and am organizing several groups to action.

Dajjal said:
Mary said:

Well if you are talking to me, what do you mean by my website - do you mean Facebook?

4F is a publicly viewable website; except for private rooms, which only members can see inside. At one time, anyone could join as well, but now, only those invited can join.

Perhaps you are thinking of another website.

No, I'm thinking of 4 Freedoms that morphed from Nemosini.

Alan Lake said:
"Are you talking to me?"

This is a publicly viewable website; except for private rooms, which only members can see inside. At one time, anyone could join as well, but now, only those invited can join.

Perhaps you are thinking of another website.

RSS

Page Monitor

Just fill in the box below on any 4F page to be notified when it changes.

Privacy & Unsubscribe respected

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed - except where that changes the political demography (this is electoral fraud)
4. SP Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years).

An additional Freedom from Religion is deducible if the law is applied equally to everyone:

• Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2022   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service