The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

http://dotsub.com/view/88eb11bf-15d4-40e0-a808-bc7c0b9b001c

A message from UK..................  US  We better pay attention! 

Take an interest of what Omar Achmed, founder of Islam-American Relations said  :

"Islam is not in America to Become Equal, But Dominant....The Koran should be the highest truth in America"  That would put our Constitution in a lower place allowing Sharia Law to have impact. 

This warning should be heeded! 

Tags: Achmed, Islam, Islam-American, Koran, Law, Omar, Relations, Sharia

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

I believe islam is set up for a conquest of the UK but they are holding back because they can't take Britain until they are ready to take us too. They are waiting for the American citizenry to be disarmed.
There needs to be no issue with freedom of speech or religion. Islam is an ideology, a theo-political ideology. They call it a religion, we don't have to. This theo-political ideology makes the attainment of Political Objectives a Religious Duty. The political objective is to see the entire world under the "divine" law of sharia; to obliterate man-made law. So, for them it is theological and/or political; we can still just call it an ideology, like communism is an ideology.

We free nations can call it an ideology and you can talk about an ideology freely, however you cannot talk about implementing this ideology - THAT is sedition. So, we can analyze sharia law, read about it and study its consequences in islamic lands, however the second anyone talks about implementing sharia you are committing act of sedition against the sovereign nation you are in. Religion? Practice whatever you want as long as you leave ME, the Infidel out of it and keep your hands OFF my Constitution or national Charter.

Continued ignorance, accommodation, appeasement and 'hopeful assimilation' is cultural suicide.
Bravo! Well Said! I like the analysis of religion vs. ideology as applied to the Constitution. That makes a lot of sense and we, my friends are in grave danger of losing our Freedoms!

Civilus Defendus said:
There needs to be no issue with freedom of speech or religion. Islam is an ideology, a theo-political ideology. They call it a religion, we don't have to. This theo-political ideology makes the attainment of Political Objectives a Religious Duty. The political objective is to see the entire world under the "divine" law of sharia; to obliterate man-made law. So, for them it is theological and/or political; we can still just call it an ideology, like communism is an ideology.

We free nations can call it an ideology and you can talk about an ideology freely, however you cannot talk about implementing this ideology - THAT is sedition. So, we can analyze sharia law, read about it and study its consequences in islamic lands, however the second anyone talks about implementing sharia you are committing act of sedition against the sovereign nation you are in. Religion? Practice whatever you want as long as you leave ME, the Infidel out of it and keep your hands OFF my Constitution or national Charter.

Continued ignorance, accommodation, appeasement and 'hopeful assimilation' is cultural suicide.
England is farther down the chute than we are. But we are close behind. Fortunately, CAIR is being exposed and losing in court.
Islam can not leave us out of it. Islam is under a demonic mandate to conquer the entire world and impose itself on us. There is only one option for a positive outcome: we must completely eradicate Islam from the face of the earth. Anything less leads to prolonged torment and eventual destruction.

Civilus Defendus said:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/20353

Our Current Potentates are Hopeless Representatives when it comes to Terrorism and Islam.

Dajjal said:
Islam can not leave us out of it. Islam is under a demonic mandate to conquer the entire world and impose itself on us. There is only one option for a positive outcome: we must completely eradicate Islam from the face of the earth. Anything less leads to prolonged torment and eventual destruction.

Civilus Defendus said:

I think in the book of Judges when the lord told his children to destroy the people in the land or they will be a thorn in their side and marry their daughters and their children would be worshiping the gods of their enemies he was telling them about what would come in this age. The Ismaelites did absorb the Canaanites in their conquests. Now they are a thorn in our side.

Dajjal said:

Civilus Defendus said:

Oh, thank you JuniperSage. I am always jumping back and forth between FaceBook, my blog, 4 Freedoms, everyone else's blogs. We need a fairly uniform message or at least 10 different themes hammering away at the same time.

I am working with an ACT leader to formally provide gov't/school/law enforcement with documentation of ties of Islamic groups (CAIR, MSA. ISNA, Muslim Brotherhood, etc) to terrorism and terror funding by getting the info into presentations, formal meeting minutes and US Postal deliveries) followed by a reminder that since they know the ties, they MUST act to > remove the MSA from campuses, > stop dealings with CAIR, > stop immigration of MB tied folks, etc. Electeds may be criminally liable once they are made aware of the threats. We are trying to carefully "expose" electeds to info and pressure them to follow up, with a legal boot to keep them moving in the right direction. When I have this layed out more clearly, I will post as a discussion, including the US Code of law citations. This election cycle we need to demand that candidates and encombants are knowledgeable. Islamic infiltration beats just about every other campaign issue for me.
CD
from hadith:
'Muslim Book 001, Number 0030:
It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah...'

one of many quotes from their sacred scripture. so Omar Achmed was not being extreme in his comments on the domination of Islam over the constitution of the USA. He was just being a good Muslim, following the dictates of his leader Mohammed.

IMO, often the missing element in repeating such quotes from Omar Achmed (and his many many colleaques) is the connection with islamic scripture. when that is also put into the mix it is easy for people to see that such quotes are not taken out of context, nor are they misunderstood by good followers of Islam.
Sounds like a Noble Cause! I applaud your efforts!

Civilus Defendus said:
Oh, thank you JuniperSage. I am always jumping back and forth between FaceBook, my blog, 4 Freedoms, everyone else's blogs. We need a fairly uniform message or at least 10 different themes hammering away at the same time.

I am working with an ACT leader to formally provide gov't/school/law enforcement with documentation of ties of Islamic groups (CAIR, MSA. ISNA, Muslim Brotherhood, etc) to terrorism and terror funding by getting the info into presentations, formal meeting minutes and US Postal deliveries) followed by a reminder that since they know the ties, they MUST act to > remove the MSA from campuses, > stop dealings with CAIR, > stop immigration of MB tied folks, etc. Electeds may be criminally liable once they are made aware of the threats. We are trying to carefully "expose" electeds to info and pressure them to follow up, with a legal boot to keep them moving in the right direction. When I have this layed out more clearly, I will post as a discussion, including the US Code of law citations. This election cycle we need to demand that candidates and encombants are knowledgeable. Islamic infiltration beats just about every other campaign issue for me.
CD
JS - Thanks for the vid, I shared. O is either clueless or complicit.
CD

RSS

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed - except where that changes the political demography (this is electoral fraud)
4. SP Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years).

An additional Freedom from Religion is deducible if the law is applied equally to everyone:

• Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2017   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service