It takes a nation to protect the nation
Islamophobia, A Definition.
This definition, from the 1997 document 'Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All' is widely accepted, including by the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia.
This may be excepted by these organisations but not by me or others like me.
The eight components are:
1) Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.
The reason for this is that Islam is a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.
2) Islam is seen as separate and 'other'. It does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them.
The reason for this is that Islam is separate, It does not have values in common with other cultures, it is not affected by them and does not influence them.
3) Islam is seen as inferior to the West. It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.
The reason for this is that Islam is inferior to the West, It is barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.
4) Islam is seen as violent, aggressive, threatening, supportive of terrorism and engaged in a 'clash of civilisations'.
The reason for this is that Islam is violent, is aggressive, is threatening and the Qur’an teaches this, Islam is supportive of terrorism, and is deliberately engaged in a 'clash of civilisations'.
5) Islam is seen as a political ideology and is used for political or military advantage.
The reason for this is that Islam is a political ideology and the Qur’an teaches this, and it is used for political or military advantage.
6) Criticisms made of the West by Islam are rejected out of hand.
The reason for this is that the people who are in power within Islam have nothing to say that is positive about the west or its culture, they constantly preach that Islam is superior to all other cultures and that all other cultures are inferior to Islam, this is not exclusive to the western cultures.
7) Hostility towards Islam is used to justify discriminatory practices towards Muslims and exclusion of Muslims from mainstream society.
Within the United Kingdom there are no restrictions on Muslims, on the contrary they are positively discriminated against to the detriment of all other cultures and religions.
8) Anti-Muslim hostility is seen as natural or normal.
Discrimination and hostility to another culture is not natural nor is it normal or right, however it is natural to fight against that which threatens you.
The fact is no mater who says it, Islamophobia just dose not exist.
There are many phobias, the list is really quite big, enormous actually and although I have looked at all the lists I can find for some reason Islamophobia is not on that list.
Now I realise that Islamophobia is widely accepted by lots of organisations, including the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia.
But they are not competent psychiatrists and that is what is needed to get Islamophobia recognised as a mental health disorder and have it placed on the list of phobias.
Make no mistake about this, A phobia is an irrational fear of something and as such is a mental health disorder.
If someone were actually diagnosed as having Islamophobia then the very people who attack us for being “Islamophobic” would in fact be bared from attacking us both verbally and physically because it is a criminal offence to attack anyone ether verbally or physically for suffering from a mental health disorder for which they have no control over, in fact the same law covers the persecution of anyone with any health disorder, just try calling a HIV sufferer something derogatory and see how fast you are in trouble.
Do not be fooled by the word “ISLAMOPHOBIA”.
Advance Australia Fare
© 2023 Created by Netcon. Powered by