The 4 Freedoms Library

It takes a nation to protect the nation

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Very useful, thanks.
There are actually lots of really good articles and links on this Hindu site. Here's the list:

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/

Hello!

Hello Mark

I have noticed in another thread you have chided me for not addressing you as Brother. Well it is accept that people do shorten names, and calling you Mark is not regarded as disrespectful. I you rally wanted to be addressed with Buddhist name the you should have logged in using your buddhist name, not some concoction indicating you are a convert. Monks do not address each other as brother, they address each other as bhikkhu, so Mark if I was to address you correctly then It would be Beggar Mark, yes, because Bhikkhu may be literally translated as "beggar"

Now Mark, to me a brother somebody who we come out with me of a friday to share a few jugs and have a little fun with the ladies, a brother to me is some one who give a few quid and feeds me when I am out of work.

In times of war, a brother to me is the man who picks up gun and stands by my side ready to kill those who intend to kill us and subject our wives and children to unspeakable horrors.

Mark, war was declared on us 1400 years ago, it is still on going, just look at how of your brothers in self imposed poverty are being slaughter 500 km from where you live. Are you a true brother to those, who are being murder daily, as a true brother, should not you be showing concern for your brothers just across the border by people who are literally follow there holy book, rather than showing your concern that Christianity is more murderous than islam

Mark, I regard most on this forum as brothers because we share the same concerns of the dangers of islam. I do not have to call them brother Alan or brother Joe and Brother everybody else. I do not doubt that when push comes to shove they would stand beside me and fight. I know that several of the people you have been debating with have left there keyboards and been on the front line, one of my brothers here along with a sister has even been confronted by a large mob of muslims some of them brandishing knives.

Mark we are now engage in a global war, it is being fought with weapons, guns bombs swords, and those that are not able to use the above pens. Sorry, history tells me I do not need a man behind me to offer spiritual guidance who doesn't contribute to defending our kinfolk, and expect us to feed him. The man who stands beside me, is my brother, regardless he is tinker, tailor, blindman, thief or soldier monk.

On this forum we are also fighting this war, and out weapon is the pen, and up and till now I can not regard you as a brother, as you are not using your pen against the enemy, but using it in a way in a way that is aiding the enemy. Now that is not very brotherly of you. Up until now you have shown no respect to the people who feed you and give you shelter when you are out traveling. There is nothing in Buddhism that forbids you from using your pen as a weapon, and we have no objections that you use this forum as a platform to combat using the pen to attack Buddhism gravest threat.

When you came here you where made welcome, we thought you would be an assert, and enlighten us and those that visit us. This has not happened, you have shown us that you do not understand the concept of brotherhood.

RSS

Page Monitor

Just fill in the box below on any 4F page to be notified when it changes.

Privacy & Unsubscribe respected

Muslim Terrorism Count

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Mission Overview

Most Western societies are based on Secular Democracy, which itself is based on the concept that the open marketplace of ideas leads to the optimum government. Whilst that model has been very successful, it has defects. The 4 Freedoms address 4 of the principal vulnerabilities, and gives corrections to them. 

At the moment, one of the main actors exploiting these defects, is Islam, so this site pays particular attention to that threat.

Islam, operating at the micro and macro levels, is unstoppable by individuals, hence: "It takes a nation to protect the nation". There is not enough time to fight all its attacks, nor to read them nor even to record them. So the members of 4F try to curate a representative subset of these events.

We need to capture this information before it is removed.  The site already contains sufficient information to cover most issues, but our members add further updates when possible.

We hope that free nations will wake up to stop the threat, and force the separation of (Islamic) Church and State. This will also allow moderate Muslims to escape from their totalitarian political system.

The 4 Freedoms

These 4 freedoms are designed to close 4 vulnerabilities in Secular Democracy, by making them SP or Self-Protecting (see Hobbes's first law of nature). But Democracy also requires - in addition to the standard divisions of Executive, Legislature & Judiciary - a fourth body, Protector of the Open Society (POS), to monitor all its vulnerabilities (see also Popper). 
1. SP Freedom of Speech
Any speech is allowed - except that advocating the end of these freedoms
2. SP Freedom of Election
Any party is allowed - except one advocating the end of these freedoms
3. SP Freedom from Voter Importation
Immigration is allowed - except where that changes the political demography (this is electoral fraud)
4. SP Freedom from Debt
The Central Bank is allowed to create debt - except where that debt burden can pass across a generation (25 years).

An additional Freedom from Religion is deducible if the law is applied equally to everyone:

• Religious and cultural activities are exempt from legal oversight except where they intrude into the public sphere (Res Publica)"

© 2022   Created by Netcon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service